Welcome to Ansa Africa! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Ansa Africa if you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements:
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the client and ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, Ansa Africa and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Ansa Africa. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Ansa Africa for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Ansa Africa
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Ansa Africa
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Ansa Africa
- Redistribute content from Ansa Africa
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.